1. How much commission do I pay United Realty Partners for its Buyer’s services?
We do not charge you any commission for our Buyer’s services.
2. Does United Realty Partners help tenants find properties to rent?
1. How much does URP charge to list my property?
40% less than many of the top firms.
2. How will URP market my property?
URP will sell your property faster by marketing it on the MLS and over 27 other sites.
1. What kind of agent training does United Realty Partners offer?
United Realty Partners used to have its own real estate pre-licensing school. In addition, its co-founder is an Adjunct Professor at DePaul University. As such, United Realty Partners is well versed in mentoring and growing people to their fullest potential in a personal and comprehensive way. It starts with a one-on-one orientation about URP policies, strategies, industry best practices, and technologies. The learning continues throughout a URP agent’s career. URP agents frequently rave about how much they’ve learned and benefited working at United Realty Partners.
2. Is it true that United Realty Partners pays its agents a commission split that is between 80 – 95%?
Absolutely and proud of it!
3. Is it true United Realty Partners does not charge its agents office fees nor force them to meet sales quotas?
4. As a real estate agent, how much do I need to pay in monthly office fees?
Zero. We don’t charge our agents office fees.
5. As a URP agent, will I need to regularly commute to the office to work?
Not at all. Our agents are out showing and listing properties with clients. So, they work out in the field and from the comfort of their homes.
6. Does United Realty Partners accept Leasing Agents?
1. What languages do your real estate agents speak?
Besides English (of course), we have Arabic and Spanish speaking agents.
2. What geographic areas does URP services cover?
URP has agents all over Chicagoland. So, we can handle any property in Chicago and any of the suburbs. However, we have a special emphasis in South and Southwest suburbs.
3. Are URP real estate agents licensed?
All of our real estate agents are licensed by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR).
Check out the testimonials from our happy customers below